Property Maintenance Worker
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Crombie REIT Operations team in the role of Property Maintenance Worker based out of the Highland Square Mall. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, this job contributes to Crombie REIT’s success by representing the organization with respect to the efficient and effective maintenance and service of the Highland Square Mall in New Glasgow and surrounding properties. Service-oriented and acting with a sense of urgency, under general supervision, this role is responsible for a variety of routine and non-routine, semi-skilled maintenance duties.
- Assist with all day-to-day operations, service and maintenance of the property including but not limited to:
- Removal of snow and ice from sidewalks, doorways and canopies using shovels, snow blowers and / or small tractor. Salting of walkways and parking areas as required.
- Lawn cutting and landscape maintenance of property
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of maintenance related experience and knowledge of building operations is considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Clear criminal record check
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours per week: 32-40
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Resume