Coordinator, Leasing & Operations
Headquartered in New Glasgow, NS, Crombie has been recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers year after year. Here are a few more reasons why we all love where we work:
- Flexible, hybrid work schedules and locations;
- Funding assistance for professional dues and furthering education;
- An on-site fitness facility, or subsidized fitness centre memberships;
- Corporate discount rates;
- Professional development programs to help you grow and succeed; and
- A strong, diverse culture that promotes thought leadership and interdepartmental collaboration.
Who we are
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REITs and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by a highly engaged team that loves what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
Reporting To the VP, Office Leasing this role provides practical, consistent and proactive support, advice and coordination to the leasing and operation functions in addition to providing services to internal office functions as required. This role is a key member of the Crombie team, and collaborates on a regional and national level in order to improve consistency and effectiveness of our business. Additional duties of the Coordinator, Leasing & Operations include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as a key point of contact for the VP, Office, as well as the Director, Office Leasing, ensuring clear communication between stakeholders and reliable and timely resolution to inquiries
- Inputs and maintains records and database systems
- Updates client listing binders for VP, Directors and Leasing Managers
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares documents for consideration and presentation to executives, committees, and boards of directors
- Develops market research, demographic information, and other pertinent information as requested
- Manages and distributes communication of leasing opportunities and new development opportunities through signage coordination, marketing periodicals, website, etc.
- Prepares and edits letter of intents and temporary lease agreements, as required
- Reviews and analyzes incoming information requests, memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and distribute accordingly
- Tracks delivery dates and opening dates for new tenants
- Supports Office and Retail Leasing Team to execute on leasing deals
- Standardizes and coordinates National Leasing meetings, minutes, and schedules
- Oversees office furniture/supply purchasing
- Ensures Archive area is secure and ready for annual purge
- Provides daily coordination to Cogswell office and meeting needs as they arise
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The profile we are looking for
Our ideal candidate would have two years minimum of related legal/administrative experience in a professional environment as well as a post-secondary degree or diploma in business or office administration. However, all individuals demonstrating proficiency in MS Office Suite and experience in organizing and managing concurrent projects will be considered. Previous experience using Yardi Voyager is considered an asset. Professionalism and superior communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must. The successful candidate must be able to develop and build upon existing relationships, both internally and externally.
Crombie’s commitment to workforce diversity is about creating an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging for everyone. We strive to foster a sense of belonging, trust, inclusion, and respect. We welcome applications from people with disabilities, and accommodations are available upon request during the recruitment and selection process, including, but not limited to, an accessible interview location, alternate documents, or an ASL Interpreter. If you require accommodation during the application process, please email email@example.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume:
Subject: Coordinator, Leasing & Operations
Crombie thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.